Reactor Critical Mass Ladies Watch
This mid-sized Critical Mass is a masterpiece of timekeeping with its distinctive sculpted case and unidirectional timing bezel and features a sophisticated silver-tone sunray dial complimented by a stainless steel case and bracelet with gold-tone accents.
- Silver-tone sunray dial with the day/date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Two-tone solid, forged 316L stainless steel case, bracelet and caseback; Extra hard, marine-grade stainless steel permits fine finishing and resists corrosion. Caseback is made to provide a superior fit, increased strength and water resistance.
- Solid screwbar to case attachment; This system is nearly 8 times stronger than the typical spring bars used in watch construction. With this system you won't have to worry about losing your watch due to the band detatching from the case.
- Extra thick hardened mineral glass lens; This K1-Hardened mineral crystal combines exceptional scratch resistance with unmatched shatter resistance.
- Triple O-Ring screw down crown system; Extremely water resistant Triple O-Ring system not only provides extra protection when the crown is screwed in, but also provides protection to 100 Meters (330 Feet) if you happen to forget to screw the crown back in after setting your watch before getting in the water!
- Superluminova on hands and markers; The Swiss made Superluminova goes through a special application process to make these watches extremely visible when in a low lit area and will provide exceptional visibility for up to 8 hours.
- Shock resistant movement holder; A special casing helps to protect the already shock resistant Japanese Quartz movement from severe impacts.
- Square profile caseback seal; Having more surface area than the typical O-Ring seal, this provides a significantly superior water-tight seal.
- Over-sized screw-down crown; Large size makes it easy to grip, un-screw and set the date and time with ease
- Double push button fold-over safety clasp; Folding, adjustable clasp snaps into place setting the push button release which holds it place; then has a safety clasp which folds over on to the clasp securing the band on your wrist.
- Comes encapsulated in a protective standing metal case and is revealed by rotating the outer case half.